Inclusive Access FAQ
What is Inclusive Access?
- The Inclusive Access program is a digital textbook model in collaboration with top publishers to reduce the cost of required course materials. Access for all students begins the first day of class, with the option to opt-out of purchasing through the drop/add day.
How do I get my required course materials through the Inclusive Access Program?
- Your required digital course materials are delivered through your class syllabus in Moodle. Access begins the first day of class.
How much does Inclusive Access cost?
- Prices are negotiated and vary depending upon the course materials chosen by the instructor, but are lower than competitive market rates.
What does it mean to opt-out?
- If you do not wish to use the required course materials through the Inclusive Access program, you have the chance to opt-out. If you opt-out by the deadline, access to the online content will be turned off and the cost will be refunded to your student account.
How do I opt-out?
- To opt-out, go to your course in Moodle . “Inclusive Access Opt Out"
I dropped the course. Do I still need to opt-out?
- Students who drop the course before the Opt Out deadline will automatically be "opted-out".
I did not opt-out, but did not register my access or use the online platform. Will I have to pay?
- Yes. All students who are enrolled in a course using Inclusive Access are automatically considered part of the program. To avoid paying for the digital materials you must opt-out through your Moodle course home page before the deadline.
I forgot to opt-out and missed the deadline. Can I get a refund now?
- Once the Opt-Out Deadline has passed, there are no refunds.
I opted out by mistake and realized that I still need my access. Can I opt back in?
- Yes if it's before the deadline. To opt-in, go to Moodle and opt back in.
I didn't get an email about my course, but other students in my class did. Was I sent an email?
- All enrolled students are emailed about the program to their official university email address. It may be in a spam folder or was accidentally deleted.
How do I pay for my access?
- When you register for classes your student account was/will be billed. The cost of the required digital content for Inclusive Access will appear on your Student Account as "Bkstore Chg - Inclusive Access."
I have further questions that were not addressed. Who do I contact?
- If your question wasn't answered in this FAQ.
- If you have general inquiries about the course itself, please contact your instructor directly.
- If you have questions about billing or opt in/out [email protected] or 812-877-8514.